Immigration is a process of giving citizenship to foreigners who want to resettle into a new country. The reasons for wanting to resettle can range from looking for work to seeking out safety if they are no longer safe in their home country.
The Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) Visa is the most popular way to immigrate to Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) adds value to the number of applications of immigration.
Immigration Records may provide information, including:
- Details of nationality.
- Date of birth.
- Age, height, complexion, birthmarks, and hair color.
- Place of the last resident.
- Name and address of any familiar person in Canada.
- Amount of assets.
- Potential earnings.
- Employment history or other details.
To be a Canadian citizen, you need to meet some points:
- You are either born in Canada, or you have at least 1 year of work experience, and you have spent at least 3 years in Canada. You have to be present in Canada at the time of applying for an immigration ID.
- You should not be prohibited by law, meaning that if you have a criminal record in your home country or are formally charged in Canada, you may be rejected.
- You should not have any violation or misuse of your PR card.
- You should have a valid work permit.
- You need to know how to read, write, and speak French or English in Canada.
Process of Application
You have to create your own online profile in the Express Entry System, and you should have points to be selected from IRCC, which is based on the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). After that, IRCC will check the Express Entry draw every day, and they select the applicants based on the CRS score. After that, you need to submit documents along with your PR application, and you might be asked for other documents during the interview process. The submitted documents, as well as the application, will be verified, and if all the information and details provided by you are proper, you will get your PR card for Canada.
Where To Apply?
Canada’s statistical publications issue information on the IRCC open data portal, and you need to check the Government of Canada’s Open Government Portal to get statistical information on immigration reports.
Use of Immigration Details
There are many reasons why you may be seeking information related to immigration in Canada.
- It helps to calculate the number of citizens all over Canada.
- It helps to make a clear chart of the Economic State due to the change of population. It is evident that the effect can be positive or negative.
- It helps to create a plan of employment and other requirements.
- It provides a structure to maintain a list of people who come from another country as it consists of full data records.
So, this is how you can find and use Canada immigration records for research. Immigration and its research play a vital role in the management of Canada.